Tuesday 3 September 2013

Back to reality

Well hello folk,
In the UK summer doesn't officially end until 22nd Sept. However the reality is it feels quite the opposite after having returned from summer holiday's, schools are back and work starts again.

I have had the good furtune to visit the beautiful island of Tenerife in the Canaries with my family. It's a photographers paradise with excellent lighting from early morning to late light at around 9pm. The contrast of the island's offering make it a haven to be explored.
I post a handful of new images in the HDR section of this page and hope you like those.

Here are 2 images of the 3rd largest volcano on the planet, before you turn to the HDR section.
I was lucky to walk around the top of Mount Teide. It was quite eery to walk where only a few people venture and then take in the sights from a place where the air is thin and it is always so quiet.


Robert my son on Mount Teide







On another note, it's welcoming to see the volume of new visits from such varied places across the world and I thank you for that. And again it''s very encouraging to gain the comments that a few have left.

Well, while I come to terms with the start of 'back to reality' after two glorious weeks away in paradise I hope you enjoy viewing some of the images.
I have now posted the prices for images to canvas or mounted bloc's on the 'pricing page'. If you like any image and would like it mounted on canvas or bloc, just send me a note. Postage to any UK destination is quite inexpensive and I can also confirm overseas postage.
For now enjoy the rest of the summer before Autumn arrives.
Warm wishes
Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment