Wednesday 31 July 2013

Moving through midweek

Greetings, its midweek

I sincerely hope you are having a great week?!
If communication is about sending out a message and someone receiving it...
...then surely a photograph is a great way to communicate. I find that I spend more time immersed in photographs than my other family members and that’s understandable as photography is my passion. When I ask them about this image or that one I don’t see as much interest as I hope for. So I have taken to dabbling in ‘High Dynamic Range’ (HDR), which demonstrates the dynamic range of light between light and dark. The finished photograph definitely then takes on a more dynamic and vibrant feel at times which seems to garner a little more attention.
Adding a description or comment to an image often provides greater context to the photographic message. On many occasions it’s also fine to simply put the picture out there and let folk observe the image, let them construct their own story and derive their own personal message from it.


Here is one that depicts life and dynamic movement for me.


I hope you like some of my new stills on the HDR page and trust you are constructing great mental stories for the rest of your week.
Cheers Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment