Saturday 27 July 2013

Saturday salutations!


I’d like to say THANK YOU to all those visitors who have stopped in at my site.
In 2 short weeks the site has passed 1000 views.
I name some of the countries from where you have visited from:
UK, USA, China, Russia, France, Austria, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Pakistan,  Australia, Netherlands, Serbia, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Japan, Germany, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Belgium, Italy, Norway, Kenya, Poland, Argentina, Switzerland and sunny South Africa...
...and so to mark the 1000 visitor milestone, I set a challenge and dare you to send me a picture of someone or something you consider to be beautiful and explain why (email on contact page). I’ll post the top image or image with your words.

To start off, I took this picture of a dear friend of mine’s (Stacey) pets.  It reminds me that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. These two feel and look beautiful. I for one found them both adorable.
Happy Saturday
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment