Sunday 14 July 2013

Weekend complete!

I don’t know about you, but I experienced a stunning weekend.
It produced the UK’s warmest and fine day this year.
I saw my hero Chris win the most hellish stage of the ‘Tour de France’, just after the Aussies went down in the Ashes 1st test. My one twin son created and brought to market his first phone application. The other tested out some new thrill rides at the local theme park with his mates. My wife redesigned some novel book covers.
The point being, it was excellent weather, superb sport for the British and a flourish of small achievements for my family, all while I cooked up 2 BBQ’s and tendered to my small garden.
Isn’t that what life is meant to be?

About doing what’s important to you and then enjoying that to its fullest. 
Even my garden came up 'smelling roses', serving up the first strawberries.
Wishing you a great week ahead!
Dave




No comments:

Post a Comment